So, you want to look and feel young and radiant? - Who doesn’t!
Now, you can feel great from the inside out!
Bone broth has quickly become one of the most popular health-boosting additions to the kitchen table over the past few years.
Bone broth contains minerals that are easily absorbed by your body. Normally your body has a tough time getting minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and sulphur. In bone broth, however, these minerals are readily absorbed by your digestive system.
Bone broth is also known as collagen broth. It contains more than 90% protein and provides 20g protein per serving and it is the ideal protein source for those who are sensitive to dairy products. Additionally, it improves the immune system, naturally detoxifies, and is also beneficial for brain and heart health.
5 REASONS WHY BONE BROTH CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT:
- Zero carbs - It is also dairy-free, so lactose intolerance is eliminated.
- It can fill you up for longer - Bone Broth is rich and satisfying and a little goes a long way. Because of its composition, it will keep you fuller for longer and is ideal if you practice intermittent fasting.
- Supports healthy detox - Bone Broth supports the liver and kidneys in their function, aiding in the body’s natural toxin-eliminating functions.
- It contains building blocks for your body - The collagen in Bone Broth helps to soothe sore joints and smooth out wrinkles. It also has amazing beauty benefits for hair, skin, and nails. What you will not see – stronger and more flexible arteries, muscles, joints, and cartilages.
- It’s good for your gut - Many weight challenges stem from an unhealthy digestive tract. Bone Broth strengthens the gut, aiding in digestive challenges like constipation and indigestion. It can repair a leaky gut.
For weightloss: Take it in the morning and throughout the day to help you stay full and keep you feeling energetic without the crash.
WE LOVE THE COLLAGEN BENEFITS:
- Improves Circulation - known to strengthen blood vessels and improve their elasticity.
- Promotes Healing - required by the body to mend and rebuild connective tissue damage which helps to maintain healthy muscles, skin and joints.
- Relieves Joint Pain - known to increase your joint mobility and reduce pain caused by inflammation while also encouraging extra cell growth.
- Improves Hair Quality - a significant component in hair growth due to its ability to fight the free radicals that can degrade your hair’s texture, growth and thickness.
- Reduce Appearance of Cellulite - works from the inside of your body to reduce the appearance of cellulite by rebuilding and repairing the fibers that cause cellulite to appear.
- Reduce Wrinkles - Regularly ingesting Collagen encourages your skin to become soft, supple and more elastic which decreases the prevalence of wrinkles and blemishes.
- Treats Leaky Gut Syndrome - helps to form connective tissue and therefore “heals and seals” the fragile lining of your gastrointestinal tract.
- Healthy Weight Management - provides a source of protein that helps in maintaining fullness.
How & When To Use:
This product is so versatile - you can add it to warm water, Rooibos Tea, Lifestyle Shake, Yogurt, Stews, Casseroles, or Soup.
Use the contents of 1 sachet per day or use 1 sachet per week (take 1 sachet, divided into 3, 10 g portions and drink it Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays)
Drink warm. Also, drink enough water.
Time of day: AM
Top Tip: To spice things up a little, you can add any herbs or spices to the Bone Broth powder according to your personal taste. Some suggestions include mixed herbs, ginger, garlic, onion powder, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. You can even add Bone Broth to stews and soups, for an added health boost to these foods.
Suitable from the age of 12 years